With an ever-expanding scope of work which now includes hospitality programming, design architecture, FF&E design and procurement, Iswari Interior is simultaneously defining a new era of luxury interiors.
Perfectly situated at the intersection of maturity and evolution, Iswari Interior’s growing portfolio is a testament to our ability to overcome business challenges with emotive design solutions.
HISTORY & LEADERSHIP
Iswari Interiors Studio is the fresh iteration of Indonesian designer Venusia Marfianty, she has 16 years of experience creating extraordinary interiors. Driven to creating unforgettable design, Iswari Interiors has cultivated many projects based on partnerships with the world’s prominent hotel brand, resorts and restaurant groups, development companies, and top developers.
WHAT SERVICES WE OFFER?
We have 16 years experience working on five star international hotels and high luxury residential or apartment. We offer a complete package of designing and sourcing luxury furniture, lighting and accessories. This includes writing specifications to meet commercial and contract standards.
Our portfolio is available on request; please get in touch to see how we can help you with your project. As a subsidiary of your FF& E hotel development team, we are here to help you with the following.
• Source concept imagery to explain design direction
• Source suitable FF&E and develop bespoke designs,including artwork packages,
• Prepare itemized budgets,
• Write specifications to appropriate commercial and operator standards,
• Review shop drawings for bespoke lighting and furniture,
• Review seaming and weaving plans for bespoke carpets
• Write room matrices, and keep them updated with developments in planning
• Liaise with external purchasing agents and review purchase orders and program.
• Attend meetings, take minutes and discuss FF&E development with client
• Oversee installation on site and review finish with contractor
• Program skills include Specified Designer, Estimation Costing, Photoshop, In Design, Microsoft Excel, basic Sketch up, basic AutoCAD, basic furniture constructions drawings.